Thursday 11 January 2018

Its 2018 already , notice how long i haven been bloging? Well , yes this blog used to be just pretty perosnal to me , but it came to become something i use to promote myself or share my thoughts.I guess 2018 is a good year to change it , well theres so much thing i want to highlights about my life and thoughts , and i really wanna share with everyone , be it in terms of game , or anything. Inspirational stuff or anything basically i could think of , i want it to be as freestyle as it could be so it may look pretty messy.

Procrastincating as been kinda long for me , well why does that happen? Because i think i am living well , at least way better than how i used to be living. I am thankful that everyday i woke up i see myself  , and i know i have a few sponsors being so supportive to me. Razer , Monster , Secretlab thank you.

i have been losing quite abit of weight since 1-2 month ago just to prepare for capcom cup, i didnt get the best results of cos but i really like how i dont look so fat anymore at least to me. Exercise and eat less is all i did , i know it wasnt the most healthy way to lose weight , neither do i bother to ask . All i know is if i continue to get fatter , it would be even more unhealthy. One of the most important reason i lost weight for capcom cup is cos i start to realise i feel lethagric easily after every meal thats slight heavier , and i didnt like it.

ok shall continue soon k

No comments:

Post a Comment